Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten books on our Spring TBR

Mel's Picks

Uprooted by Naomi Novik - I heard so many good things about this book. Also Brandon Sanderson recommended to read this book. One of the best book from last year.

Bands of Mourning (Mistborn #6) by Brandon Sanderson - What more can I say it's Brandon Sanderson. Love everything he writes and I am yet to read it.

Calamity by Brandon Sanderson - Last book in the Steelheart trilogy. Can't wait to see how this story ends.

Morning Star by Pierce Brown - Another ending to another trilogy that enjoyed. This will be an interesting read. This trilogy has brought out all sort of emotions.

Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen - I was one of the few that actually liked the first book. It did give me mix feeling but I do wish to see where this series will lead to. I heard interesting things about this book and I am excited to see where this story leads to.

Em's Picks

The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye- As I posted in my Stacking the Shelves, I got this as a ARC, and now the more I hear about it from other people, the more I want to READ IT RIGHT NOW!

The Island by S. Usher Evans - Another ARC that I am excited to read. In fact this will be done by March 31st. (Which is after the beginning of spring)

Infinity (Chronicles of Nick #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon - I've been too long without an urban fantasy in my hands. Going with an author I love.

Before the Fall by Noah Hawley - Also been too long without a good thriller in my hands. I hope this is a good one.

Glory over Everything: Beyond The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom And why not finish with a historical novel? See, you don't have a reason not too either.

Let us know what you have on your list. Or what we should add to ours.

4 comments:

  1. I very much want to read Uprooted! And I have never heard of The Crown's Game before seeing it on so many lists today so now I'm totally gonna have to check it out. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just started Uprooted. It interesting so far. Will see where it goes.
      Yup I hadn't heard about that book either may have to check it would also.
      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Uprooted is one I would like to read soon but didn't quite make my TTT list this week. Morning Star I am eager for but I need to finish Golden Son first. About 3/4 done now! I hope your spring is filled with amazing reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished it this weekend. I ended up enjoying it.

      Golden Son was intense scared to read Morning Star but I am hoping to finishing it soon. It's been a long journey with this series.

      Thank you!

      Delete