Sunday, March 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (01)

Em
I was lucky to get a lot of HarperCollins eARCs approved this week, so this list is going to be a bit bigger than normal. Unless my library has another 50-cent book sale.

eARCs


Dark Energy By Robison Wells Gris Grimly's Tales from the Brothers Grimm by Jacob Grimm and Margaret Hunt What the Dead Want by Norah Olson Sober Stick Figure: A Memoir by Amber Tozer The Island (Madion War Trilogy #1) by S. Usher Evans The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game #1) by Evelyn Skye

Gifts

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1)by Maggie Stiefvater

Raffles

The Secret of Dreadwillow Carse by Brian Farrey

Thrift Store Finds

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike #1)by Robert Galbraith
Mel
This week was actually a heavy week for me in books. Doesn't usually happen often (well, I usually hope). Here are the comics and books I got this week.

Books


Comics

0 comments:

Post a Comment