Friday, March 11, 2016

Get Offa That Slump Challenge: The Price Of My Kidney (March 11th)



To be clear, I demand all these things if you want a kidney from me. I only have 2 and will need at least 1 of them, so the price is high! 





Em's List of 10 Bookish Things You'd Give Your Kidney For

10. 


LOTS of Bookish shirts! Comic books ones count!

9.  

My own Hogwarts letter and owl to carry with me ALWAYS
 
8. 

Laptop case. So my ebooks will look a little more bookish

7. 

Book art!


6.



A new mug or 12 with a LIFETIME SUPPLY OF COFFEE!

5.

Harry Potter Tattoo


4. 

How do you read in the yard?


3. 

Tardis Bookshelf

2 and 1.
Bookcase hidden door AND my own library room. Like this


Mel's List of 10 Bookish Things You'd Give Your Kidney For

10. https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-07/9/7/enhanced/webdr09/enhanced-buzz-wide-11497-1404903697-7.jpg
Just give me all the Harry Potter things and I will be happy.
9.
Every single Stephen King book written
8.
My home filled with books everywhere. Built in bookcases everywhere.
7.
A pass forever to the Wizardry world of Harry Potter for anywhere in the world



6.
A scale size (like the one see above) replica of Hogwarts Castle
5.
The entire Marvel collection currently publish. Basically a Marvel library full of all of Marvel's publish work. I GIVE IT TO ME ALL!
4.
Everything that is currently out written by Brian K. Vaughan. Love His story telling. Been loving everything I have read by him.

3.
Every single Brandon Sanderson book written. (Or his laptop where he holds all his secret files of all unknown story unknown from us mortals)


2.
I have been debating for a while if I would like to get a tattoo. Really would love a Deathly Hallow one.


1.
It would be amazing to own a first Edition Harry Potter book sign by JK Rowling


Was there something on our lists that you would add to yours? Or was there something you think we should have added to our lists, this is for a kidney after all! 

16 comments:

  1. Wow, I think I too would give a kidney for all of these things, especially the library with a secret shelf door. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way I see it, I only have one to give so I am going to get my money's worth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE that library behind the shelf thing...that looks amazing! And a HP tattoo...that would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a youtube video on making a bookshelf door. Now I am trying to place WHERE I want the door.

      Delete
    2. That would be so amazing. Having all those books.
      Right. Always wanted a HP tattoo. :D

      Delete
  4. I am loving all the Harry Potter on your lists! A scale sized Hogwarts castle would be the best! BRB adding that to my list, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost like you would never know we are Harry Potter fans, LOL.

      Delete
  5. OOOOOH! SO PRETTY! I need all of these things as well! I'm really considering getting a 'Words Are Out Most Inexhaustible Source Of Magic' tattoo but I haven't made up my mind yet.

    Great Blog!

    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/2016/03/a-blogging-extravaganza-bookish-things.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to make up our minds when it comes down to something so permanent lol.

      Delete
  6. That Hogwars letter necklace is lovely, I want.

    I DREAM OF THAT TARDIS BOOKSHELF. I need to find someone craft who can build it.

    With you on the Brandon Sanderson also ugh so jealous of all the gorgeous UK editions. I love them so much more than the US ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT THAT BOOKSHELF IS AMAZING!!! I need one in my life!!!

      I AM OBSESS WITH THOSE EDITIONS!!!! They are so addicting.

      Delete