Saturday, March 12, 2016

Discussion | My Bullet Journal Experience

Bullet Journaling has become a very popular thing lately. Specially in the book community. I follow a lot of booktubers (people that review books and discuss book in video format in youtube) that have been creating bullet journals themselves. Through them I have discover a new community in the internet.

That is one thing that I just love about the internet. You discover something new everyday and boy I have discovered it. There is so many people out there that do bullet journal from Instagram, pinterest, to youtube. You name any social media network you will find the community. But that is not what pulled me in. What pull me in was the potential of this journal. I have tried to keep up a journal for years. I have had an on and off relationship with it. My thoughts where always that I had to do a full on entry of my day and thoughts. But for some reason it never worked for me.

But bullet journaling has change that for me because it's pretty much anything you want it to be. You can make list in it, you daily task, your thoughts, your calendar, you name it, and you will find it in your journal. This is something that if for you. Something that keeps track of your life and something that will help you along the way. It's always good to have something in hand to write down your ideas and task for the days and this tool just has made my life so much easier. All in one little journal.

I love my little notebook. I didn't get the traditional journal as show in the original bullet journal site. I use a Deathly Hallows journal by Insight Editions and I think it's the best thing ever. I think I will be getting the Hogwarts one next. I just love it. I use it for all sort of things. From daily task to list of different thing I enjoy. I also keep track of my budget through the month. It has become a part of me and hope it last for a long while.

 

The main person I follow for bullet journaling is Boho Berry along with her instagram. Really love her bullet journal overall and game me ideas on how to write down mine.

Another person that just started and looking forward to watch a bullet journal video and images is Giselle Bradley. I have been following her vlog Chris Rhodes (love watching them, they are awesome people) with and we just been gushing how much we love using our journals.

What are your guys of this Bullet Journal trend? Do you guys use one? and What do you guys mainly use it for.

2 comments:

  1. Really love this post! That notebooks is so pretty. If I decide to do this (and I'm sorely tempted at the moment) I think I'll get a TARDIS journal. Because I study archaeology - so it's appropriate, right? The only journal I've really been able to stick to is my reading journal... This sounds like it would be a really cool thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you get started it becomes pretty addicting. I love it because it keeps me in track in a way. Sometimes I don't get to do the things in my list that day. But I do end up doing them at some point and it's a great source to keep things I enjoy in one place.

      I think having a TARDIS journal would be amazing because it's sort of is like and archaeology journey. You are leaving a mark in your journal that will later you could go back and discover your pass.

      I have been wanting to do a reading journal but wouldn't know how to format it. That would be amazing to keep track of all the books I read in one notebook with all my thoughts.

      Thanks for the comment. :)

      Delete